Forum Forums Introductions About Me

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Randy Clendening 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SuperGaco
    Keymaster

At the time of this writing, I have been a member of the guild for over 2 years, (maybe 3 I forget) so I’m sure most of you already know me. That said, there will always be new guildies and to you I say “Welcome! And hop on discord!”

What I will say about myself, my history in gaming is not so varied. While I did dabble in torchlight 2, Path of Exile is my first, and so far only ARPG. So no I didn’t play any of the Diablo games. My first ever video game, was Star Trek Generations.

If you would ask me what my favorite TV shows are, I would be hard pressed to give you an answer. My best though is probably Star Trek TNG, All in the Family/The Jeffersons/Maude, Hogan’s Heroes, and the Dick Van Dyke Show. Please don’t make me choose among them, I would go crazy and sit here all day staring at the keyboard.

Oh and I do have eight kids, so if I ever get distracted while talking to you that’s probably why ๐Ÿ™‚ I do apologize in advance, and no I’m not Amish. (I am a big fan of iPads though:)

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  SuperGaco.

Randy Clendening
    Participant

8 kids.. All in the Family, Hogan’s Heroes, well its official I’m not the oldest in the guild ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.